Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I USE THE WORD GANJA DOESN'T MEAN I REALLY 'USE' IT

A friend of mine asked me..

A:
"Oi Floy, you take ganja eh?"

B:
"Hah..what the...why did u say that? Fitnah siau!"

A:
"Haiye..your headline "much more better than ganja", that somehow shows that u did took it...am i right? Don't tipu2 la wei..we all human make mistake what"

B:
"Aiye..that headline doesnt mean anything la wei...just words..you know? wordsss! Just playing around ma"

A:
"Eih..what about your Ganja Quiz, sure u took it (ganja) aight? If not, how can you make those questions..aight? aight? Confess la wei.."

B:
"Haiye...I use Google la..can search anything about ganja la..haiye.."

A:
"Oh..ok..hihihi...duibuqi (sorry in mandarin, correct me if i'm wrong)...dont know la siau..kekek...eh...can borrow RM 10 tak?"

B:
"Haiyeee..."

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...abes kalu jmpe uncle mane bleh tolak..kahkahkahkahkah

    ReplyDelete